Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Finally!

So, I finally have a few pictures of the loveys I made for Christmas! First up are some super cute dolls from Wee Wonderfuls. The girls love these little babies. I made these with wool felt hair - which I like working with more than the polyester felt - even though its drastically more expensive. The biggest downfall is that now the dolls are not machine washable. What would you prefer, the polyester or the wool?

The next few are from Simplicity's 2613. They came together pretty quick and I thought they were super cute. The elephant is for Maliah...

...And the giraffe is for Anna. I made the mane like a rag quilt, since her rag quilt is her most treasured possession. She loves to rub the edges when falling asleep, so naturally, I modified the mane to incorporate this feature. She loves it!

No comments:

Post a Comment