Thursday, January 13, 2011

Retail Therapy

Our camera cord is currently MIA, which means I can not load any of the photos onto our computer. Which means, there is no creating to blog about, so instead of my own. I'm going to blog about other people's creativity!
First up: Shabby Apple!
If you have never visited their website, you won't be dissappointed! Their designs are awesome! I love all their collections. They even have a few bridesmaid's options (below) - wouldn't you kill to have worn a dress like this instead of those frilly things?! Geez, I would've worn this to get married in!
Next up, full circle dresses. Which I love. I think they are so flattering and timeless. Like when you are wearing one, you could've walked off the pages of 1960 Vogue. The following is from Wedding Inspirasi:


And this lovely dress is from etsy shop, Emorie. I love the handmade, vitage/modern mix at her shop.

When I was in college I spent a semester in China, and had a number of clothes custom made for me and they are so beautiful. If you've never done that, don't pass up the opportunity if it arises! Few things will make you feel as beautiful as a custom tailored garmet.

For example, the above coat from, Imoda by Xiaqq. Wouldn't you feel like the "Belle of the Ball" whenever you wore this? Which remindes me, have you seen, The Tourist? Oh, my goodness, the fashion is so glamorous! It'll make you want to wear dresses and pearls everyday! If I were, Elise, I'd wear something like this, don't you think?

(also from Shabby Apple)

3 comments:

  1. LOVE the blue coat! If I could reach through the screen and grab it I would. Totally my style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really like your blog, I like how you actually show your mistakes and let others know about it. I think it is much easier for people who have never tried something like sewing to know that everyone makes mistakes when they first try and that practice makes perfect! I have started my own blog but am finding it hard to keep adding to it right now, I will keep plodding along, best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is this blue coat available for purchase? I've looked online for Imoda by Xiaqq and can find nothing. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete