Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Sewing Machines

What kind of sewing machine do you have? What do you like/dislike about it? Do you have any other suggestions? I typically use mine every couple of days to sew clothes, toys (including small machine quilted items), blankets and anything else that strikes my fancy.

And while we are asking questions, how often should they be serviced?

I'm sort of, in - the - market for a new one. That really just means that they are on sale at JoAnn's and I have a 50% off coupon that is just burning a hole in my pocket.

1 comment:

  1. I don't remember seeing this post. I am afraid I am no help here. Mine is the cheapo, $90.00 Wal-mart Singer! Ha ha. It's worked perfect for me for the past 4 years though. Although I wouldn't trust it to sew through anything thick. I think it would die on me for sure. I have never had mine serviced either which I am guessing is probably not a good thing!

    ReplyDelete