Saturday, July 10, 2010

Jam & Jelly

I can not describe how much I love to make homemade jam. It is so sinfully delicious and there are so many recipes to be tested. Our first batch: Ginger Honey Rhubarb.

We then proceeded with Orange Jelly and Strawberry Basil (this one is from a Better Homes & Gardens magazine). We have yet to taste them and I'm slightly concerned the Orange Jelly won't set up properly, but I'll leave it for a full two weeks before I consider it a complete disaster. I can't wait to try the Lavender Jelly from the same article. Since I've never made true jelly, I'll let you know how it turns out.

2 comments:

  1. cute blog. I also have a furniture blog set up. I don't know if you have my new blog address. here's the furniture one
    www.potential-treasures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that you have a craft blog now. I'm so excited to try the strawberry basil on the bread I am making tomorrow. You are the best!

    ReplyDelete